The Ultimate MP3 Digital On-Hold Audio Player with Multi-Track CD Autoload!
Introducing the new INP7000 series, truly the Revolution of the species! The INP7000 series can literally handle almost anything you throw at it. Whether you have your on-hold audio on an regular audio CD, MP3 encoded CD, SD memory card, or on your PC, this system can do it all. And, like all of our other systems, it’s very easy to use! Just drop in an audio or MP3 encoded CD, close the lid -- the INP7000 series player spins up the disc and records it into the units built-in 128MB of digital flash memory. Want more time? Simply slide in an SD card (sold separately). With a 1GB SD card, you can have over 70 hours of audio content. Continuous playback begins immediately. Select a specific track or play all tracks in memory, the choice is up to you. INP7000 series players come pre-loaded with nearly 3 hours of licensed music and messages, so it’s ready to go right out of the box.
- Digital Flash Memory - 128MB of on-board flash memory stores over 173 minutes (sampled at 98kbps) of awesome-sounding content. Additional Secure Digital card (not included) can add over 70 hours of content for continuous playback (1GB SD card).
- Integrated CD Mechanism - Quickly and easily record high quality audio from an Audio CD or MP3 CD. CD media is easy and inexpensive to duplicate and distribute.
- CD Autoload - Drop in a CD with a single track, close the lid, and the unit automatically records the content.
- USB Connection - Connect to your PC via USB to add new content or update firmware.
- PC Connection...strictly optional - Unit uses PC only to update content stored in flash memory. Updated content can optionally be added by copying an MP3 or WMA audio file to a Secure Digital (SD) card without the unit ever being connected to a PC or network.
- Auto-start after Power Loss - If power to the unit is lost, unit immediately returns to continuous playback with all settings without human intervention.
- LCD Control Panel - 6-line backlit LCD panel displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection. Display also shows a variety of important information so user can choose playback preferences and easily determine unit's operational status.
- Built-In Monitor Speaker - Allows user to monitor sound with the flip of a switch.
- Wall-Mountable - Unit can be mounted, played and recorded in a vertical position.
- HoldTracks Audio CD - Choose new, royalty-free music from a prerecorded audio CD featuring a variety of music styles.
- MessageStudio Software - Allows users to create new on-hold audio content, with voice, and music on their PC with a few mouse clicks. Then, just transfer the file directly to the unit’s on-board memory, to an SD Card, or upload to a server for a network update.
- Free Personalization - A free, professionally voiced, personalized on-hold production is provided to the customer automatically when a product is registered.
- The INP7000 transfers audio from the integrated CD drive to flash memory at a bit rate of 98kbps. When files are loaded to the flash memory directly, the INP7000 can handle better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz. Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio).